Guardian Towers are present on Fortnite Battle Royale since Chapter 2 Season 6 but not all quests require them to be visited. While we don’t know the reason, we are happy to gain XP as long as we can locate them.
It is simple to visit a Guardian Tower, as all six original towers remain scattered throughout the map. This quest is quick and easy. There are six towers total.
Screenshot taken by Cheaterboss.net
You’ll notice each Guardian Tower location on the map.
- Guardian of the Lake: Apollo Island north of Misty Meadows.
- Guardian of the Woods: On the western half of Weeping Woods.
- Guardian of the Bay: Directly East of the beach at Sweaty Sands.
- Guardian of the Sea: Directly Northwest of Pleasant Park, almost halfway between Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs.
- Guardian of the Fields: Almost exactly halfway between Colossal Crops and Steamy Stacks.
- Guardian of the Mountain: Directly North of Retail Row’s western side.
These are all the details you need about the Guardian Tower locations.
Check out our website. Fortnite HomepageFor all the latest news, guides and content related to the game, visit: