Epic has released a new set questlines for players to complete on May 25th. This may reveal more about the game’s history. Five challenges, the Foreshadowing Quests, will net you a total 120,000 XP when they are all completed. We will be covering how to complete the first one: Repair Broken Telescopes.
Step 1: Locate a Telescope
You should note that each telescope needs 20 metal to be repaired. This means you cannot just fly to the telescope to try and repair it. You will have to first collect 20 of these metals. After you’ve done this, find the location shown below to repair the telescope.
- #1: This telescope can be found on the ledge that overlooks the water southwest from Lockie’s Lighthouse.
- #2: The telescope can be found on the ledge at the top of Craggy Cliffs directly East of town.
- #3: This telescope can be found across the river from Steamy Stacks. It is located on the ledge looking west towards the river.
- #4: This telescope is located on the top of the mountain to the southeast of Retail Row.
- #5: The telescope is located directly west of Misty Meadows on the large hill overlooking town.
- #6. This telescope can be found on the pointed hill northwest the mansion, at the western edge on the map.
Step 2: Repair the Telescope
Once you have reached one of these locations (and have 20 gold), it is time to fix the telescope. This is the easiest part. Simply go up to the telescope and click on its primary action button. It will immediately repair the telescope and add it to your quest list.
The quest is over once you’ve repaired the five telescopes that we have listed. You are now ready to go on to the next Foreshadowing Quest.
You can also find a video guide that will help you with this quest! You can find it below!
Did you know that we also cover the latest cosmetics that you can buy in the Item Shop. With our website, you can check out the latest content coming to the shop or already in stock. Fortnite Item Shop database!