As we begin Chapter 3, Shanta, Fortnite’s new Battle Pass character, has many quests that we can complete. We have to complete 10 tasks.
While most of these tasks are easy, they require players visit specific locations. These gems are located at various Landmarks throughout the map. The in-game map is helpful for locating the location of each gem. However, it can be hard to locate specific locations once you have reached the Landmarks.
Screenshot taken by Cheaterboss.net
The path we have highlighted is the best way to attempt to collect all 10 fragments of gems in one match. These gems are the most accessible if you factor in distance and time. These gems can be collected without a vehicle, but you’ll need one if you want them all before the storm closes in.
- Recommended Path
- Windbreakers is the best place to start. You can then take the zipline up to Power Tower and then on to Greasy Grove to get a vehicle to transport the remaining gem fragments.
- #1 – Windbreakers : The large island in the southwest corner of the island.
- #2 – Power Tower: The second power line structure to the north of Windbreakers, just south of Greasy Grove.
- #3 – Broadcast Bunker, Northwest of Greasy Grove. At the Landmark building at the surface.
- #4 – Loot landing: At the islet at the middle of Loot lake, the large lake south from Logjam Lumberyard.
- #5 – Sunflower’s Saplings: On the souther wall of The Daily Bugle’s building, just west of The Daily Bugle.
- #6: The Temple: The Temple, Northwest of The Daily Bugle. It is in the middle of The Temple’s northern side.
- #7 – Looper Landing is located at the campsite on an island on the eastern side of the map. It’s a smart idea to collect this gem and then get a boat from the dock.
- #8: Shrouded Settlement Southwest of The Joneses, at the center of the small settlement.
- #9 – Colossal cactus: North of Condo Canyon, at one of the plateaus’ tops.
- #10 – Tumbledown temple: South of Sanctuary, west of The Joneses. The Temple’s eastern side is in their middle.
- Other locations
- #11: Lofty Lighthouse is on the south side, northeast of Sleepy Sound.
- #12: Shell or Highwater in the Mountain Area Northwest of Sleepy Sound, at the northwest corner the bush maze
You have successfully completed the quest once you have collected at minimum 10 of these gem fragments. You are now ready to move on with the other tasks in Shanta’s gem collection.