What is new in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1?June 30, 2022
Fortnite Chapter 3 marks a new chapter in the highly popular Battle Royale video game. This chapter introduces many changes, overhauls and upgrades. Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 features everything you need, including a new map and improved movement mechanics.
Map – This map shows the old map flipped over to show a new one with different points of interest (POIs). The map’s western half is covered with snow, while the warm tropics are to the east. Greasy Grove is Logjam Lumberyard’s Sanctuary. The Daily Bugle is also a prominent POI.
Weapons – Additional weapons to other weapon classes
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- Auto Shotgun
- Sidearm Pistol
- Stinger SMG
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- Between matches, you may experience random weather events like lightning and tornadoes. Players and the environment around them will be affected by tornadoes.
- There are many new species of wildlife that have been discovered on the map. These new species are bigger than the Raptor dinosaurs of the previous map.
Items and pastimes
- Med-Mist can be used while moving to heal yourself and your teammates.
- Grizzle Juice can restore your health to 100 over time.
- The Tent item can be used to camp on the island. You can use it to replenish your health or stash up to three items to be used in future matches.
- You can earn the Victory Crown by achieving high placement points during a match. Wear the Crown to show off your crown and get bonus XP. Here’s who wins the Victory Crown.
- Solo: Top four players
- Duos: Top two teams
- Trios: Top team
- Squads: Top team
- You can use the new sliding motion to temporarily increase your speed.
- You can swing across an area using the Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters.
- Knocked players can climb faster
- It is much faster to start up and revive a Reboot van.
- New Battle Pass with characters like Shanta and Ronin, Harlowe and many more
- The Former Loopers characters (NPCs) include Bunker Jonesy, Guaco, Lil’ Whip, and others.
- Season and Milestone Quests, in addition to the existing Daily Quests.
Keep checking out Cheaterboss.net to see more Fortnite content. In the meantime, head over to our article – How to damage opponents while sliding in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.