Roblox Jailbreak is one of the most loved Cops vs. Robbers game on the platform. Developer Badimo updates it regularly. You can find the right spot whether you are new to the game, or simply want to keep track the latest updates, tweaks and other information.
Roblox Jailbreak Updates & Patch Notes
The latest update to Roblox Jailbreak adds a nostalgic twist with the return of orange skies and desert floor. These elements are back in Season 3. Additionally, players may purchase brand new Homes & Apartments for brief reprieve from the daily challenges of fighting/causing crime. Furniture is also destroyable, which should help make Jailbreak feel more like a living, breathing world.
- Increase the maximum cash amount in Vaults slightly.
- A vault can be opened by two people at once. The clock starts again. A possible solution would be to stop arming when cash is present. [Thanks Username]
- Do not place furniture items above doors in apartments.
- ALL Furniture should be destroyed. All furniture should be destroyed.
- Raids will have a slightly shorter E time.
- Allow wall art to be placed inside the red skyscraper
- The Volt 4×4 can be tuned to increase acceleration and top speed.
- To prevent “UFO”ing, re-center the Volt 4×4 mass.
- Reduce Turret Damage by a little
- You can also add a delay between Raids.
- Large vehicles, such as the Volt 4-x4, will need more space in each garage.
- Shadow settings should not be saved in the gear menu. Instead, set default to on.
- Our Chat is up to date
- Add a [None] Gun Skin Option!
- Take out/Replace car brands
Check out the Jailbreak section for more Jailbreak content Best Cars in Roblox Jailbreak (2021). Looking for free Roblox rewards? You will find a lot of them in our website. Roblox Game Codes post! Our site also offers a lot of freebies! Roblox Promo Codes page.