Fortnite continues to celebrate the crossover of Naruto universes by offering a new challenge for players: The Nindo Challenges. Players can sign up on the website to complete challenges, earn rewards, and register for this event.
How to Register
To sign up to become a challenger on Epic Games’ website, players must register. If they don’t, the rewards won’t be given. Follow the steps below to do so.
After logging in, you will automatically be registered for the event. You can start earning rewards by completing the tasks.
How it works
Each day, a new challenge is revealed on the website. Players can complete it for the day’s reward. The first day will require you to score one point for that day’s task. This is to eliminate players. You get one point for eliminating one player. Although the challenges will not be revealed until they unlock, the rewards are visible immediately.
- Day One, Nov 16: At least one point is required to earn the Happy Naruto Emoticon| Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Happy Naruto Emoticon
- Day 2 | Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Sad Sakura Emoticon
- Day Three | Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Angry Sasuke Emoticon
- Day Four – Nov 16: Earn at least one point in order to receive the Shocked Kakashi Emoticon| Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Shocked Kakashi Emoticon
- Day Five – Nov 16: At least two points are required to earn all the previous rewards| Nov 16: Get at least two points to earn all previous rewards
- Any Day: Get the Points Milestone for the Day! Kurama Glider Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen.
These are the only things you need to know regarding the Nindo Challenges.
Our website is worth a look. Fortnite HomepageTo see the most recent news, guides, content, and information about Fortnite, click here!