Fortnite, the most popular Battle Royale game in the world, is full of engaging graphics and fun gameplay. You will need an account for the game, regardless of whether it is via an Xbox, PlayStation or Switch account. Cross-platform gaming will require you to have the same account.
Fortnite: How to log out
Unlinking an existing account can be done for many reasons. You may want to add another account. These are the options to sign in on PC, Switch and Xbox.
- Close Fortnite
- Go to the Epic Games launcher. This is where Fortnite is launched.
- Click the bottom right corner to see your name. Click on your name.
- Click on Sign In.
- Go to the Epic Games Account Website. Log in to Epic Games Account.
- You can sign in with Xbox Live if your Xbox console has opted for Xbox Live instead of an email-established accounts.
- Sign in to PlayStation Network here if you have signed up with PlayStation Network on your PlayStation console, instead of an email account.
- You can sign in with Nintendo by clicking here, even if you’ve signed up with Nintendo Switch instead of your email-established account.
- Scroll down to the left until you find Connections. Go to Accounts within Connections.
- Locate the Xbox/PlayStation Network/Switch connection, and then select Disconnect.
Want to learn more Fortnite guides and tips? You can check out How to Cancel Fortnite CrewCheaterboss.net