You can increase your Battle Pass level during Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 by completing the XP Xtravaganza Challenges, which are available in the latter part of the season. You will need to complete these if you want to increase your level and unlock the holographic style.
Choppa Blades are a great way to harass players
This challenge can be a little difficult because hitting someone with the helicopter blades is tricky. You will most likely bump the player, but this will not count towards your task. This can be done on bots which can be found at Stark Industries and Doom’s Domain. There is a helicopter at each location, so get in the helicopter and start heading towards it. To get your blades down enough to strike the enemy, you will need to dip the Choppa left, right, and forward. You can rock the helicopter backwards or you can use it to boost it forward.
You can knock them down first, then damage them as they fall.
For even more adventure, take a look at the hidden challenges you can do! Here are some of the challenges available, as well as the hidden ones.
- You can deal damage to your opponent with shotguns (1000, 2500 and 5000).
- Common weapons are used to eliminate your opponents
- Use Rare weapons to eliminate your opponents (7)
- Epic weapons can be used to defeat your enemies (7)
- Choppa’s Blades can be used to damage opponents (50, 150 and 250).
- Catch fish (10).
- A Pro fishing rod (10) is a great way to catch fish.
- Catch fish with Explosive Weapons (10)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (1)
- Consume foraged items (30)