Fortnite players know the Rail Gun and Recon Scanner well. They made an appearance in Chapter 2 Season 7. Players can now welcome them back by completing new challenges. For Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2’s Rail Gun Recon Quests require players to scan enemy with the Recon scanner and deal damage with the Rail Gun in order to complete challenges and gain significant amounts of experience.
What are the Recon Scanners and Rail Guns in Fortnite?
The Recon scanner is a utility item that fires projectiles and shows enemy locations within a radius. The Rail Gun, on the other hand, is a powerful rifle that can charge up before firing and can penetrate walls to inflict damage to enemies. You will get 125,000 XP if you complete all the questlines. Get started now!
All Rail Gun Recon Quests, Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2
You will need to use both the Rail Gun as well as the Recon Scanner in order to complete all of the questlines. Make sure you have these items on hand when you play matches. This page lists all of the challenges in Fortnite’s Rail Gun Recon Quests Chapter 3 and how you can complete them.
- Rail Gun (25,000XP), 50m or more damage – This challenge can be completed quickly by placing a marker on ground and pressing the ping button. This will allow you to measure the distance between your target and you. This challenge requires you to deal 500 damage.
- You can deal damage to your opponent in 30 seconds after scanning them (25,000XP). To complete this challenge, scan your opponents with the Recon Scanner and then deal damage within 30 second of their position being revealed.
- The Rail Gun (25,000XP) is a weapon that can cause damage to opponents. There are three stages to this challenge. For the first stage, you will need to do 500 damage, for the second stage 2500 damage, and for the third stage 10,000 damage.
- Take a headshot using the Rail Gun (25,000 XP). The easiest way to get a headshot is to target IO Guards. They are relatively still compared with other players.
- Use the ReconScanner to identify enemy players (25,000 XP). This challenge has three levels. For the first stage you will need to scan five enemies. To finish the second stage scan 25 enemies. The third stage requires that you scan 100 enemies.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: Where can you find the Rail Gun or Recon Scanner
Screenshot taken by Cheaterboss.net
Rail Gun, Recon Scanner were not vaulted, so they can be found anywhere on the map, in chests or as ground loot. You can increase your chances of finding them by landing in POIs that have lots of buildings. These places will give you more chests. This is a good place to look for these items, as well as POIs controlled by the IO. A fun tip—trying smashing up the foundations of a building with a IO Tank or the Battle Bus. This will cause the building to disappear and allow you to drop all your loot on the ground.
Are you curious about the rarest emotes found in Fortnite? Take a look at Fortnite Rarest Emotes (May 2022) – Rare Dances!Here, on Cheaterboss.net.