Genshin Impact’s Hues of the Violet Garden festival opens Inazuma up to the rest of Teyvat, along with the Magnificent Irodori Festival. It lasts from April 7, 2022, to March 25, 2022All players can play Adventure rank 30 and higher who have completed the Ritou Escape Plan segment of the Archon Quest: Chapter II: Act I – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia.
You must visit the Inazuma Character Story Quests website if you haven’t completed them. Click here to Quick Start on the bottom left of the event menu.
How to Unlock Theater Mechanicus
Completing the Event Quest will unlock the Theater Mechanicus Mini-Game. What the Blue Flowers Have Left Behind. This is directly related to The Strange Tale of Suikou’s Tipsy Tincture.
The mechanics of this round are a bit different from the previous Theater Mechanicus iterations. The co-op mode has been discontinued and Fortune Sticks has taken over Mystic Arts. These can’t be improved. Each stage has an easy mode (Show of Force), and a harder mode (Enter the Horde).
How to complete Slumber Spirit’s Bridge. (Enter the Horde).
Any Fortune Stick can be used, but these are recommended options to benefit from Freeze Reactions as well as Binding or Crack Shot Mechanici.
- Fortune Stick: Swell
- Fortune Stick: Surging Fury
- Fortune Stick: Frost Pellet
- Fortune Stick: Rolling Thunder
- Fortune Stick: Siege
- Fortune Stick: Long Arm
- Fortune Stick: Constancy
- Fortune Stick: Brambles
- Mystic Arrow Shower
Refer to the image above for details about the Mechanici location at theFront of the Adeptus Bridge. To help freeze enemy movements, you should concentrate on Hydro and Cryo Mechanici.
Refer to the image above for details about the Mechanici placement on the Back of the Adeptus Bridge. This section will be focused on dealing with as much long-distance injury as possible and delaying enemies’ movements with Binding.
This strategy will earn you a perfect score at 3,000. However, you must use the Fortune Sticks above to maximize your damage output. You can place all 14 Mechanical Sticks. Before starting the wave. Once your enemies are here, you can just do what they tell you. Take control of the Adeptus Bridge.
In the following situations, close the Adeptus Bridge:
- It is a popular spot for Slimes to step on.
- It is stepped on by a Hydro Abyss Mage.
- Whenever there are two Ruin Guards—let the first Ruin Guard pass and close the bridge when the Second oneIt is possible to take steps towards it.
- When there’s aRuin Grader and Thunderhelm Lawachurl—let the Thunderhelp Lawachurl pass and close the bridge when the Ruin GraderIt is possible to take steps towards it.
- When there’s a Ruin Hunter and Thunderhelm Lawachurl—let the Ruin Hunter pass and close the bridge when the Thunderhelm LawachurlIt is possible to take steps towards it.
Other Theater Mechanicus—Hues of the Violet Garden Event guides
- Slumber Spirit’s Bridge
- Whither of Wind Wends
- Autumnal Replendence
- Springtime Advent
Our website is available here How to complete About That Time We Saved the Tanuki Photo Board in Genshin Impact — Hues of the Violet Garden Event.