Updated: March 29th
This new format contains all the information you need about Albedo.
Also, we have All Genshin Impact CharactersList, which contains all details about all characters in the game. It also includes those that are rumored or confirmed to be coming in later updates.
We also have All Genshin Impact MaterialsList, which includes all Ascension or Talent Materials currently in game
Genshin Impact Talents, Skills, and Ascension
Albedo5 Star Geo user, who wields a Sword. Sucrose serves as his assistant and is responsible for Alchemy in the Knights of Favonius. We don’t know much about him. AlbedoHe is not yet available, but we will hear more as time moves closer to his release.
Favonius Bladework – Albus
- Normal Attack
- Perform as many as five rapid strikes.
- Attempted Attack
- To unleash 2 quick sword strikes, you must consume a certain amount of Stamina.
- Plunging Attack
- You can take a plunge from midair and strike the ground below. This will damage enemies and deal with them.AoE DamageUpon impact.
Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma
Albedo creates a Solar Isotama through Alchemy. It deals in solar energy AoE Geo damageThe appearance.
- Solar Isotoma
- The Solar Isotama can generate Transient Blossoms when enemies are struck within the Solar Isotama area. These blossoms deal with all kinds of problems AoE Geo damage. Albedo’s DEF calculates the damage.
- Transient Blossoms are only possible once every 2 days.
- If a character is situated at the Solar Isotama’s focal point, the Solar Isotama can accumulate Geo power and lift them up onto a crystallized podium. One crystallized podium is allowed at a given time.
- Solar Isotama can be considered a Geo construction.
Hold to designate the location of the skill.
Rite of Progeniture – Tectonic Tide
Unter Albedo’sGeo crystals explode, bursting forth and commanding, AoE Geo damage He will be in front of him. If Solar Isotama is in the area, 7 Fatal Blossoms can be generated in that zone. They will explode violently into blossom and deal AoE Geo damage. Transient Blossoms are not possible due to Burst, Fatal Blossom and Fatal Blossom injuries.
Talent and Ascension
Check out our early materials for Talent and Ascension material for Albedo farming for Albedo guide!
Want to know more about Ganyu? Take a look at Ganyu’s Skills Guide!
- Homuncular Nature
- Rite of Progeniture increases Elemental Masteryfor 10 seconds.
- Calcite Might
- Abliogenises generate Transient Blossoms that deal 25% more damage if enemies have lower than 50% HP.
- Flash of Genius
- Albedo can get double the product if he makes Weapon Ascension Materials.
- Flower of Eden – Constellation Level 1
- Transient Blossoms are generated by Albedo’s Biogenesis: Solar Isotama can regenerate 1.2 Energy to Albedo.
- Opening of Phanerozoic – Constellation Level 2
- Transient Blossoms produced by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama grant Albedo Fatal Reckoning 30 seconds.
- Each stack Fatal Reckoning increases damage 35% for Albedo’s DEF.
- This effect can be multiplied up to four times.
- Unleashing Rite of Progeniture : Tectonic Tide eats all stacks of Fatal Reckoning. This increases the damage caused by Tectonic Tide, Fatal Blossoms based upon the stacks consumed.
- Grace of Helios – Constellation Level 3
- Solar Isotoma: Increases the level of Abiogenesis by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Descent of Divinity – Constellation Level 4
- Solar Isotama increases Plunging Attack damage by 30% to active party members within AoE.
- Constellation Level 5 – Tides Of Hadean – Constellation Level 5
- Enhances the Rite of Progeniture Level: Tectonic Tide by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Domain of Purification – Constellation Level 6
- Active members of the AoE can be protected by a shield made by Crystallize. Solar Isotama increases their vulnerability by 15%
While we are confident that the majority is true right now, there may be some changes once the update is available. Take everything with a grain of salt.