Fortnite Season 9 Week 10 Challenges list and cheat sheet provides all the solutions and answers to the challenges you have to solve for the week. You will find maps of treasure and locations for items, along with tips to complete them all as fast as possible.
Season 9’s final week of challenges will have you using Air Strikes in various matches. You can damage your opponents with Shotguns and search 7 ammo containers in a single match. Visit different public service signs. Collect resources from different areas. Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms. Damming opponents with a pickaxe.
- 1 Season 9 Week 10 Challenges
- 1.1 Use an Air Strike in different matches (3)
- 1.2 Shotguns (500), damage your enemies
- 1.3 7 Ammo Boxes Searched in One Match (7)
- 1.4 Check out the following public service announcement signs: Neo Tilted Pressure Plant Mega Mall
- 1.5 Step 1 of 3 – Collect Wood from a Viking Ship or Pirate Ship (100).
- 1.6 Eliminate all your enemies in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3)
- 1.7 Use a pickaxe to harm opponents (200).
- 1.8 Hidden Fortbyte
Fortnite Season 9 Week 10 Cheat Sheet
Here’s a complete look at all the challenges in one image. Credit to ItsEnergie.
Season 9 Week 10 Challenges
Free Battle Pass Challenges
- Use an Air Strike in different matches (3)
- Damage opponents with Shotguns (500)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
Paid Battle Pass Challenges List
- Visit different public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5)
- Step 1 of 3 Collect Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship (100)
- Step 2: Collect Stone From a Umbrella or Fork Knife (100).
- Step 3: Collect Metal From A Robot Factory (100).
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3)
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (200)
Use an Air Strike in different matches (3)
This is a brand new item added to the game. It can fire off a barrage if missiles are thrown at it. It is described below.
- A thrown canister of colored smoke, which calls in a flurry missiles from the above.
- After the canister has been placed to rest, missiles will begin to spawn within a short time.
- Missiles are able to eject approximately 120 meters above the smoke canister.
- Missiles are designed to hit random points within 9 meters of the object being thrown.
- There are total 20 missiles that have been spawned.
- The explosion radius for each missile is 3.5 meters
- Each missile inflicts 75 damage on players and 200 damage on structures.
- These can be found in Floor Loots, Chests Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Llamas, and Vending Machines.
- Drops in stacks greater than 1.
- Max stack size: 2.
- Legendary version
It could end up being difficult to find. If you do get one and feel in danger, throw it away.
Shotguns (500), damage your enemies
It’s simple, damage is done with shotguns. This can be accomplished in one round by Team Rumble!
7 Ammo Boxes Searched in One Match (7)
This is something we’ve seen in different seasons. Team Rumble is great because you can run around and open all the ammo boxes in an area that’s not being used. The most spawns can be found at named locations, so make sure you search everywhere. They are usually under stairs and on shelves.
Fortnite: More Amazing Content
Check out the following public service announcement signs: Neo Tilted Pressure Plant Mega Mall
Pressure Plant also has posters in a number of cities. The image below shows three of the posters, while there are several more nearby.
Step 1 of 3 – Collect Wood from a Viking Ship or Pirate Ship (100).
Each step will require you to find resources at different locations. The first one has you heading to the Pirate or Viking Ship to collect wood, second is going to either the Fork & Knife that is located near Fatal Fields or the Umbrella that is near The Block to collect stone, and finally you’ll need to head to the Robot Factory to collect metal.
- Step 2: Collect Stone from a Umbrella/Fork Knife (100).
- Step 3 of 3 – Collect Metal From A Robot Factory (100).
Eliminate all your enemies in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3)
These destinations can be very popular if the bus stops at either of them. It depends on where you live, it will be easier to find eliminations.
Use a pickaxe to harm opponents (200).
You can do this best in duos and squads so that you can pound down on someone’s body while they are being knocked out. You can also land exactly where another person has landed from a bus, and hit them with your pickaxe as they try to loot.
The description of the Loading Screen that you earn through completing the ten-weeks of challenges will give you the clue. This is the clue: “You are far from Lonely Lodge …”. To obtain the Fortbyte, you do not need to complete any of the challenges.
We’re headed to Lonely Lodge, to search for this Fortbyte.
The Fortbyte is located in the westmost cabin, across the parking lot.