This guide contains all the challenges as well as a cheat sheet map showing where you can find all Fortbytes in Season 9. This is a brand new addition to Fortnite. Fortbytes can unlock the Utopia Mystery Skin as well as styles for the new Battle Pass skins.
Fortbytes, small electronics, are what you will be collecting in Season 9. These small electronic devices have replaced hidden banners, which were required to unlock the season’s mystery skin. To unlock each one, you’ll need to complete the challenge. There are many things you can do to unlock this map: deal damage to enemies; gain XP; level up your battle pass; complete challenges.
- 1 Utopia Mystery Skin
- 2 Fortnite Fortbyte Cheat Sheet Chart
- 3 Fortbyte Detailed Solutions & Locations
- 4 02: Found at Loading Screen #6
- 5 03: Accessible with the Skull Trooper Emoji located at the westernmost point
- 6 04: Accessible via skydiving through the rings over Loot Lake equipped with the Plasma Trail Contrails
- 7 05: Accessible by using the Laid Back Shuffle Emote inside a dance club
- 8 06: Accessible With Yay! Emote in an desert ice cream shop
- 9 07: Use the Cuddle Up Emoticon in a rocky umbrella to make it accessible
- 10 08: Found at Junk Junction
- 11 11: Found under a circling parrot of the jungle
- 12 12: Accessible through the Nana Nana spray inside a molten Tunnel
- 13 13: Found in Loading Screen #2
- 14 14: Found in an RV park
- 15 16: Found in a desert home with too many chairs
- 16 17: Found in a wooden fish building
- 17 18: Found between Mega Mall, Dusty Divot
- 18 19: Accessible inside a spaceship-building with the Vega costume
- 19 20: Found at any of the three Storm Circles’ centers
- 20 21: Found inside a metal building housing llama
- 21 22: Rox Spray is an option for accessing underpasses
- 22 23: Found between an RV campground, a gasoline station, and a monstrous footprint
- 23 24: Found within Fatal Fields
- 24 26: Accessible with Bunker Jonesy attire near a snowy buner
- 25 27: Found somewhere in map location A4
- 26 28: Accessible by solving a pattern match puzzle from a desert junkyard
- 27 29: Found beneath the tree at Crackshot’s Cabin
- 28 30: Found somewhere between Pleasant Park and Haunted Hills
- 29 31: Found in a meteor crater
- 30 32: You can access this point by wearing Kyopet Back Bling at its northernmost point
- 31 33: Found at Loading Screen #11
- 32 34: Found between the fork and knife
- 33 36: Sentinels on frozen islands are able to access this information
- 34 37: Found in Pleasant Park’s disaster bunker basement
- 35 38: Accessible with Vendetta at the northernmost Sky Platform
- 36 40: Accessible when worn with the Demi costume on a sundial in desert
- 37 41: Accessible through the Durrr Burger’s Tomatohead Emoticon
- 38 43: Wear the Nana Cape Back Bling in a Banana Stand to make it accessible
- 39 47: Found between the Reboot Van, pirate camp and a crashed Battlebus
- 40 48: You can use the Vox Pickaxe (to smash the gnome near a mountaintop’s throne) to get access to 48
- 41 49: Trog’s ice cave
- 42 50: Accessible nighttime in mountaintop castle ruins
- 43 51: Easily accessible by using the Cluck Stru to cross the road in front Peely’s Banana Stand
- 44 52: Accessible with Bot Spray inside a Robot Factory
- 45 53: Accessible by raising the disco ball at an abandoned mountaintop villain’s lair
- 46 55: Found in Haunted Hill
- 47 58: Easily accessible by using the Sad Trombone Emote, located north of Snobby Shores
- 48 59: You can access Durrr! Emoji inside Pizza Pit restaurant
- 49 60: Accessible with Sign Spinner Emote in front of the happy Oink restaurant
- 50 Sunbird Spray is a way to access 61
- 51 62: Accessible in an abandoned mansion with the Stratus suit
- 52 63: Found somewhere between Lucky Landings and Fatal Fields
- 53 64: Rox at the top of Stunt Mountain has access to it
- 54 65: Found in a basement-budget movie set
- 55 67: Accessible through flying the Retaliator Glider under the southernmost Sky Platform rings
- 56 68: Found in a snowy bookshop
- 57 69: Found in a stone pig house
- 58 70: With the Vibrant Contrails equipped, you can skydive through the rings above Lazy Lagoon.
- 59 72: Found in Salty Springs
- 60 74: Found inside a filing box in an assassin’s basement on the desert coastline
- 61 75: Found in an airport hanger
- 62 76: Found behind an historical diorama in an Insurance Building
- 63 77: Found in a trackside taco shop
- 64 78: Found in a Ranger tower that overlooks a drained lake
- 65 79: Found inside an arcade
- 66 80: You can access this area by using the Bunker Basher Pickaxe, to smash the rock at high points of the Volcano Rim
- 67 81: Accessible during the day near a mountaintop cactus wedge
- 68 82: Accessible through solving the pressure plate puzzle NW at The Block
- 69 83: Found in rock garden near the coast
- 70 88: Located somewhere in map location J3
- 71 89: Accessible via the Scarlet Strike Glider, through the rings east from Snobby Shores
- 72 91: Found at a location hidden within Loading Screen #4
- 73 92: Accessible using Rock Love spray near a lavafall
- 74 94: Accessible by using the Scarlet Scythe Pickaxe to smash a blue canoe under a frozen lake
- 75 95: Found at a Solar Array located in the Jungle
- 76 97: Found at Loading Screen#8
- 77 98: Found in a Viking longhouse
- 78 100: Located on the top floor of Neo Tilted’s tallest building
- 79 Fortbytes Additional
- 80 Fortbyte Wall Completely Unlocked
Utopia Mystery Skin
The mystery skins for each season are usually earned through completing challenges in our battle pass. It is necessary to earn Fortbytes for Season 9. To unlock the Utopia mystery-skin in Season 9, you’ll need to collect 90 Fortbytes. You will get the if you collect all of them. Singularity skin! You can customize it in a variety of ways, and it’s the first female mystery skin.
You can now unlock all 100 Fortbytes, which will allow you to obtain Singularity. You can find many different styles in-game. guideTo find the location.
Fortnite Fortbyte Cheat Sheet Chart
You can find most of the Fortbytes that you will be collecting at different locations throughout the game. While most of them require you go to a specific place, some require you use a skin, glider pickaxe, pickaxe, spray, emote or emoji. Further information will be provided on each listed collectible further down the post.
Fortbyte Detailed Solutions & Locations
You have unlocked all Fortbytes, and you can see the entire map of them below.
02: Found at Loading Screen #6
The large Holographic Clock Tower can be found on the south-side of Neo Tilted. It’s located on the roof. To collect it, you don’t need to unlock its loading screen.
03: Accessible with the Skull Trooper Emoji located at the westernmost point
This sign can be found west of Snobby Shores. It’s located near the sign at the westernmost location, which you may have seen in a previous challenge. You can unlock it by using the Skull Traoper Emoji
04: Accessible via skydiving through the rings over Loot Lake equipped with the Plasma Trail Contrails
To unlock the Plasma trail contrail, your battle pass must be upgraded to tier 89. Before you start the game, make sure that it is properly equipped. You should be able to see rings as soon as you fly over Loot lake. You will eventually see the Fortbyte inside one of the rings as you glide through them.
05: Accessible by using the Laid Back Shuffle Emote inside a dance club
The unnamed factory is located to the north of Happy Hamlet and houses a large dance club. Enter the disco and you will find what you need in the middle. You can unlock your Laid Back Shuffle by using the emote.
06: Accessible With Yay! Emote in an desert ice cream shop
The desert biome race track is located west of the ice-cream shop. The Fortbyte will be right at the entrance. Use the Yay! Use the Yay! to emote next to it and you’ll be able collect Fortbyte #06.
07: Use the Cuddle Up Emoticon in a rocky umbrella to make it accessible
Continue south-east from The Block until you reach the umbrella-shaped hole. This hole is right next to the handle. A wooden structure can be found just above the mine shaft. You can unlock the structure by using the Cuddle Up Emoticon located near it.
08: Found at Junk Junction
You’ll find a mattress laid on wood planks facing a television in Junk Junction’s main structure on the first level. It’s located right above the mattress.
11: Found under a circling parrot of the jungle
The circling parrot is located east of the Pressure Plant jungle. You can fly above the trees to find it. You should find the exact location by heading down to the spot it was.
12: Accessible through the Nana Nana spray inside a molten Tunnel
Follow the Pressure Plant’s lava until you reach a small structure below a hill. You must go into the cement structure to get inside it. The Fortbyte is located near the door. You will be able to unlock the Fortbyte by laying down the Nana Nana spray.
13: Found in Loading Screen #2
This is the Port-a-Potty located in the desert biome, south of Paradise Palms. You will find #13 in the Port-a-Potty if you crack open it.
14: Found in an RV park
You can find it in the area north east of Mega Mall. You will find it in-between the trees.
16: Found in a desert home with too many chairs
You’ll find Westworld in the south-central part of Paradise Palms. A bunch of chairs can be found in the house to the west. These chairs can be broken up and you will find the bedroom.
17: Found in a wooden fish building
This one can be found in the tail area of the fish at the Thermal Pools near Lazy Lagoon & Pressure Plant. To get #17, you can either edit the water or just kill the fish.
18: Found between Mega Mall, Dusty Divot
To the west of Mega Mall, head on. A small shack is located near one of Slipstream hubs. Enter the shack to find #18
19: Accessible inside a spaceship-building with the Vega costume
To the east of Polar Peak is an unnamed area with a wooden sled on top and a metal ship on its roof. In the cabin area, you’ll find #19!
20: Found at any of the three Storm Circles’ centers
This one is easy and can be done in Team Rumble. Wait for the first circle in the battlebus to spawn. Then jump once it has activated. Look to the middle of the circle and you will see the purple lightning icon.
21: Found inside a metal building housing llama
North of Junk Junction, you’ll find the big metal llama. Fly over to the neck and land there. You’ll see #21 on the ground, just walk through the door that is behind the neck of the llama.
22: Rox Spray is an option for accessing underpasses
You will find the Fortbyte under the bridge near Neo Tilted if you go over to Neo Tilted. The Rox spray can be used next to it to unlock it and allow you to collect #22
23: Found between an RV campground, a gasoline station, and a monstrous footprint
This one is found near Loot Lagoon, the RV Park to the north of Neo Tilted, as well as the Gas Station. You’ll find it under the south-eastern tree if you fly to the mountain between these areas.
24: Found within Fatal Fields
Follow the path to Fatal Fields, and you will find #24 on the second floor. This is the door that is closest to the stairs.
26: Accessible with Bunker Jonesy attire near a snowy buner
Be sure to have the Bunker Jonesy outfit unlocked! Once you have it, equip it and start the game. We are heading towards the snow biome which is the southernmost island in the region. If you spot a bunker at the center of the island, it’s a sign that you’re in the right spot. Head into the small shack to the west of this bunker. You will find the one in the shed above the bed.
27: Found somewhere in map location A4
The A4 Fortbyte appears randomly around the A4 Map location. You’ll just need to search the area for it and pray that you find it. Here are some locations where I found it. here.
28: Accessible by solving a pattern match puzzle from a desert junkyard
A place known as mini-Junk Junction is found to the east and south of Paradise Palms. You can find this area from the eastern side. The memory puzzle can be found behind the mini-Junk Junction building. You’ll be able to understand the process if you have played Simon before. Pull the lever to see colored squares light up in a particular pattern. The squares will blink in the same order that you shoot them or with your pickaxe. To unlock it, you must earn 4 points.
29: Found beneath the tree at Crackshot’s Cabin
A cabin is located on a mountain north from Frosty Flights. Crackshot’s Cabin can be found on this mountain. It’s a callback back to the Season 7 trailer. You’ll find the Fortbyte and a Christmas Tree inside the cabin.
30: Found somewhere between Pleasant Park and Haunted Hills
You’ll find Pleasant Park to your west and the hill with the haunted castle is just south.
31: Found in a meteor crater
To find it, head over to Dusty Divot. It’s not at the top of the depot. It’s located in the interior. It is possible to run up the stairs from the garage entrance. It’s located in the middle of the second-floor scaffolding.
32: You can access this point by wearing Kyopet Back Bling at its northernmost point
The spot we want to visit is north east of Junk Junction. It’s likely you’ve been there before, if it was part in a Battle Pass challenge. The sign can be found to the west. In the middle of them is #32. You should be able collect it as long as Kyo is on your person!
33: Found at Loading Screen #11
Find the clue in the description for the Loading Screen earned by completing ten weeks worth of challenges. This is the clue: “You’re far from Lonely Lodge …”. You don’t need to complete any challenges to earn the Fortbyte. This Fortbyte is located at Lonely Lodge. Number 33 is located across from the parking area in the westernmost cabin.
34: Found between the fork and knife
North of Fatal Fields, you’ll find the knife and fork. You’ll find a cave area behind the knife or fork. It’s possible to get through this barrier and locate it right in the middle.
36: Sentinels on frozen islands are able to access this information
When you try to collect this one, make sure you have your Sentinel skin on! You will find it on the island in the south-west corner of the map.
37: Found in Pleasant Park’s disaster bunker basement
We’re headed to Pleasant Park, where we will be visiting the northern house which was once known for its lack of loot. To enter the basement of this house, you’ll need to go under the stairs. Continue down the stairs until you reach the disaster bunker. It is located at #37.
38: Accessible with Vendetta at the northernmost Sky Platform
This one is only available if you have maxed out your battle pass, and reached tier 100. Once you have done that, you can now put on the Vendetta outfit before you start the game. The northernmost Sky Platform is located between Loot Lake & Lazy Lagoon. The top room is just behind the shed doors.
40: Accessible when worn with the Demi costume on a sundial in desert
To unlock the Demi-skin, your battle pass must be at tier 87. Once you have this, you can enter the game. Near Paradise Palms, there is a sundial that’s made from old cars. To the west is the oasis located in the desert biome.
41: Accessible through the Durrr Burger’s Tomatohead Emoticon
Go to Neo Tilted and then the enormous Durrr Burger Restaurant. Proceed inside the building through the front door and down to the ordering section. You will find yourself at #41 by jumping over the counter to the right, towards the fryer and counter tops. To unlock it, use the Tomatohead Emoticon
43: Wear the Nana Cape Back Bling in a Banana Stand to make it accessible
We are going back to Neo Tilted and heading to Banana Stand (there’s always money in it). This is located inside the Nana Cape Back Bling and can be accessed from anywhere!
47: Found between the Reboot Van, pirate camp and a crashed Battlebus
This one is located just west of Lazy Lagoon. It is located in the jungle, so it’s easy to find.
48: You can use the Vox Pickaxe (to smash the gnome near a mountaintop’s throne) to get access to 48
We’re heading towards the snow biome. The mountain to the north-east of the Happy Hamlet can be found to our left. Fly over there and you will be right where you need to go. You will see a gnome next to the toilet, located between the two large trees. You can smash that gnome to collect #48
49: Trog’s ice cave
Trog’s cave can be found in the middle of nowhere in snow biome. It is located south of Polar Peak. The entrance to the cave can be found either through the hole above, which is shown in the image below, as well as just southwest of the location. It is located inside Trog’s wooden house!
50: Accessible nighttime in mountaintop castle ruins
This one is located at the west end of the castle, just east of Haunted HIlls. It’s under broken flooring and near a casket. You can find it in the corner of the room. However, you will need to wait until night falls to get it.
51: Easily accessible by using the Cluck Stru to cross the road in front Peely’s Banana Stand
Cross over to Neo Tilted. It will be in the southwest section of town. You can unlock #51 by using the emote, but you must be at least tier 31.
52: Accessible with Bot Spray inside a Robot Factory
You must ensure that your Season 9 Battle Pass is at tier 85. To unlock this level, you will need the Bot Spray. The “Robot Factory”, which is located in the Pressure Plant, looks like it will be producing robots. The #52 is located in the lower right corner of this plant. The Bot spray will unlock the plant for you.
53: Accessible by raising the disco ball at an abandoned mountaintop villain’s lair
East of Snobby Shores, a mountain has a large structure. This was once the villain’s den back in the movie/superhero season. Go over there. You will find it near the bottom of the structure. Two platforms will be found, one with a disco ball and the other in the middle. To dance on the second platform, you will need another player. After it reaches the top, you can collect #53
55: Found in Haunted Hill
This one can be found in Haunted Hills’ north eastern building. It is located in the corner, near a chestspawn.
58: Easily accessible by using the Sad Trombone Emote, located north of Snobby Shores
Go to Snobby Shores’ northernmost house. The Fortbyte will be visible in front of a barrier that was not properly constructed. The Fortbyte will be unlocked if you use the Sad Trombone Emote
59: You can access Durrr! Emoji inside Pizza Pit restaurant
The new Mega Mall will have a large Uncle Pete’s Pizza Pit. Follow the path to the left and you will find Uncle Pete’s Pizza Pit. There will be a sign stating that no admission is allowed next to the door. Hang a right and another right in the room. You’ll find #59 on the ground!
60: Accessible with Sign Spinner Emote in front of the happy Oink restaurant
Happy Hamlet is your destination! The restaurant is located in the north area. A pig sign will be visible in front. You will need your Battle Pass to Tier 63 to unlock the Sign Spinner Emote. Use it in the kitchen to unlock #60
Sunbird Spray is a way to access 61
Head south to Snobby Shores and the unnamed Viking Village. Head to the waterfall located under the massive viking vessel.
62: Accessible in an abandoned mansion with the Stratus suit
To unlock the Stratus skin, you’ll need your battle pass to tier 71. After you’ve completed this, you can go into the game. The Abandoned Mansion can be found on the east side, north of the desert biome race track.
63: Found somewhere between Lucky Landings and Fatal Fields
We are heading north from Lucky Landing to get to the nearby gas station. The #63 gas station pumps are located in the middle.
64: Rox at the top of Stunt Mountain has access to it
#64 can be found on the mountain west of Neo Tilted. To unlock the Rox outfit, you must be wearing it.
65: Found in a basement-budget movie set
To the south, you will find the house of the two west-facing Shifty Shafts. You will find #65 by going inside.
67: Accessible through flying the Retaliator Glider under the southernmost Sky Platform rings
The southernmost Sky Platform is located just north of Fatal Fields, near the knife and fork. You will see triangle “rings” as you glide over to it. You will need to glide through 4 rings. You can use the Sky Platform’s air drafts to propel yourself into the air again if you miss one of the rings.
68: Found in a snowy bookshop
You’ll need to travel to the snow biome and then to Happy Hamlet. The location of #68 is located in the building at the SECOND floor’s northwestern corner.
69: Found in a stone pig house
To locate #69, you will need to go south east of Lucky Landing. A giant stone pig is located in the hills just outside the town. Place your feet on top of it and you can edit or remove the way inside.
70: With the Vibrant Contrails equipped, you can skydive through the rings above Lazy Lagoon.
Fly to Lazy Lagoon with the Vibrant contrail. If you have the contrail, you will only be able to see rings. So make sure to go through three rings and then #70 will appear in the fourth.
72: Found in Salty Springs
An orange truck is seen in Salty Springs. It has been flipped over in an accident. There is some construction debris around the truck, and #72 can be found in the cab.
74: Found inside a filing box in an assassin’s basement on the desert coastline
John Wick’s time isn’t over yet. You’ll need to infiltrate John Wick’s house, located east of Paradise Palms. Go through the front door to hang a right. Continue down the hall and go to the right to enter the basement.
75: Found in an airport hanger
Frosty Flights has this one available! You will find #75 under the metal structure in the back of the airport hanger at the west end.
76: Found behind an historical diorama in an Insurance Building
We are heading to Neo Tilted in order to get this one. We are looking for the No Sweat Insurance Building, which is located directly west of the large Durrr Burger. After the volcano diorama, the entrance to the building’s front will take you to #76.
77: Found in a trackside taco shop
You can find the desert biome racetrack by heading east. It is located east of the icecream shop that you used to visit in the past. #77 is located behind the taco stand’s garage. It is easy to access by breaking it down.
78: Found in a Ranger tower that overlooks a drained lake
A small wooden tower is located to the north of Loot lake to the east. It’s located north of the small shack/dock that is on the lake.
79: Found inside an arcade
We are looking for an arcade and the Mega Mall POI has one! The arcade is located on the second floor of the mall. It’s easy to see, just look for the arcade machines!
80: You can access this area by using the Bunker Basher Pickaxe, to smash the rock at high points of the Volcano Rim
Go to the Pressure Plant Volcano, but do not go in the interior! You’ll want to land at the Volcano rim’s highest point. This is on the northern side. It overlooks Sunny Steps.
81: Accessible during the day near a mountaintop cactus wedge
Number 81 is located right under the dinosaur bones. It will not show up if it isn’t DAYTIME. The sun should be visible in the sky.
82: Accessible through solving the pressure plate puzzle NW at The Block
To unlock this one, you will need to go north-west of The Block in The Tree Area. It will require three additional players to unlock. You can also take a Squad to unlock it if you have one. Or, hope that you find some other players that won’t shoot at you as soon as you get it done. Three people will need to remain on the plates while one grabs a Fortbyte.
Three Ballers can be used to unlock this lock if you are absolutely desperate.
83: Found in rock garden near the coast
North of Lonely Lodge you will find a small area of hilly terrain. Here, you’ll also find a small garden. The Fortbyte is located between some rocks and at the top of the garden.
88: Located somewhere in map location J3
Slide over to J3 in your map. The location is south-east of Sunny Steps. This Fortbyte is random and can spawn in many spots around this area.
89: Accessible via the Scarlet Strike Glider, through the rings east from Snobby Shores
Go to the south end of Snobby Shores. You will find the rings between Snobby Shores and the Viking Village. This area will be visible if the glider is equipped. Fly through three of them and the fourth will have #89!
You will find #91 at the ATM in Paradise Palms. To retrieve the ATM, you might have to disassemble it.
92: Accessible using Rock Love spray near a lavafall
You will find #92 south of Pressure Plant. You should equip the spray to your favorite items for easy use. The spray is unlocked at Tier 2 of the free battle pass.
94: Accessible by using the Scarlet Scythe Pickaxe to smash a blue canoe under a frozen lake
To unlock the reward, you’ll need to reach tier 87. Demiyou have earned 70 Fortbytes. You’ll instantly get the Scarlet Scythe if you have both. You will find Greasy Grove, which was once located just west of Shifty Shafts. Look for #94 at the large building that is located in the middle the lake. You’ll find a blue kayak by breaking through the roof. Use the Scarlet Scythe to smash through it and get #94.
95: Found at a Solar Array located in the Jungle
We are just east of the thermal pool that is located north on the map. They can be hard to miss. They are multi-colored, little lakes of water with Volcano Vents all around.
97: Found at Loading Screen#8
The clue is in the description for the Loading Screen that you earn through eight weeks of challenges. It’s here: “Peely & Jonesy met first at Bao Bros, and immediately knew that they would become friends forever.” The challenges are not necessary to get #97. Lucky Landing has the Bao Brothers restaurant! It’s on the second floor, right next to the weight bench.
98: Found in a Viking longhouse
You can find the Viking Village at the top of the snow mountain by heading over. This is located south of Snobby Shores. You will find the largest house in the north, just above the frozen lake.
100: Located on the top floor of Neo Tilted’s tallest building
Neo Tilted also has another one to locate, and it is located in the northernmost building of the town. You can find #100 by simply landing on the balcony at the top floor.
Fortbytes can only be found in the game. However, you can still earn experience by completing challenges, leveling up your Battle Pass, and gaining experience throughout the season.
- 01: Recognized for gaining 175,000 points XP
- 09: Received for completing 6 of the challenges starting in Week 5.
- 10: Rewarded for gaining 60,000XP
- 15: Awarded for completing 6 challenges from Week 9
- 25: At Battle Pass Tier 40, awarded
- 35: Recognized for 225,000 XP
- 39: Received for successfully completing 6 of the challenges in Week 2
- 42: Rewarded for completing 6 of the challenges in Week 3
- 44: At Battle Pass Tier 20
- 45: Recognized for completing all Season 9 Weekly Challenges
- 46: At Battle Pass Tier 100, awarded
- 54: Awarded for completing 6 challenges from Week 4
- 56: Rewarded for successfully completing 6 challenges starting in Week 10.
- 57: For finishing in the top 10 in duos, squads, or solo 25 of all categories
- 66: Rewarded for finishing in the top 10 in squads or duos 30 times.
- 71: Rewarded for successfully completing 6 challenges starting Week 1.
- 73: Rewarded for successfully completing 6 challenges starting in Week 6.
- 84: Rewarded at Battle Pass Tier60
- 85: Recognized for gaining 30,000XP
- 86: For completing 6 challenges in Week 8
- 87: For finishing in the top 10 in squads or duos or solo 15 times, this award is given
- 90: For finishing in the top 10 of squads, duos or solo 50 times, this award is given.
- 93: Rewarded for successfully completing 6 challenges starting in Week 7.
- 96: At Battle Pass Tier 80
- 99: Rewarded for gaining 125,000XP
Fortbyte Wall Completely Unlocked
We have the complete image of Fortbytes below if you are curious. It looks like Bunker JonesyHis purgatory, which was shown in the trailer to Season 9. He seems to be painting in the bunker something that he and Peelythey were inhabiting. The cube can be seen at the top right. He must be trying to figure what is causing all the chaos on the island.