Epic Games announced on August 25, 2021 that the new Samsung Galaxy Grappler outfit would finally be available for Fortnite. Epic Games announced that the revamped Galaxy Grappler outfit is now available to all players who enjoyed the original Galaxy outfit. The best part is that you can still get it early via the Samsung Galaxy Cup 2.0 if you are up for the challenge.
Event Schedule & Basic Info
This event will take place in one round. It will take place on August 29, 2021. The event will take place on August 29, 2021. At this time, no details are available other than the fact that all regions will be hosting the event simultaneously. Usually, special tournaments like these run between 5pm and 8pm CST. This is a Solos tournament so make sure you practice and bring your best!
Epic Games will be hosting the tournament in Arsenal LTM format, for the first ever. It is highly recommended that anyone interested in participating practice the Arsenal LTM format before joining.
The prize for placing high in Fortnite’s tournaments is early access to cosmetics. Players who reach a specific rank in their respective regions will receive the Galaxy Grappler Outfit, Hands of the Galaxy Back Bling, and Vortextual Wrap before they’re released in the shop! Below is a list of the places you must reach to win the prize.
- Vortextual Wrap
- Europe’s Top 22,500 Players
- NA East Top 10500 Players
- NA West: Top 4,000 Players
- Brazil: Top 7,000 players
- Asia’s Top 2,500 Players
- Oceania: Top 2 000 players
- Middle East’s Top 1,500 Players
- Galaxy Grappler Outfit + Hands of the Galaxy Bling
- Europe’s top 11,250 players
- NA East Top 5,250 Players
- NA West: Top 2000 players
- Brazil: Top 3,500 players
- Asia’s Top 1,250 Players
- Oceania’s Top 1000 players
- Middle East: Top-750 Players
Any player who scores at least 20 points will also be eligible for the Llamalaxy Scent.
It is very easy to enter this tournament. You only need to be aware of the following categories: Age, Account Status, Competition Rank. These are briefly listed below.
- Age: Anyone wishing to participate must be at least 13 years of age. Participation is only permitted to minors under 18 years of age.
- Account Status: To participate in any tournament on Fortnite, your account must be in good standing and have 2FA Enabled.
- Here are the steps: How to Enable 2FA in Fortnite.
- Competition Rank: This tournament does not require players to be of any specific rank to enter. To compete, however, you must have at least 30 accounts.
Placement & Scoring
This tournament functions the same way as other tournaments. The players who accumulate the most points from all the matches they play receive the rewards. Each player must play at least 10 matches before they can be considered viable. Below is the list of each match’s Scoring System.
- 7 Points to Victory Royale
- 2nd-16th: 1 Point
- Each Elimination: 1 Point
Are you confident that you can take home the Galaxy Grappler Outfit from the Galaxy Cup? Get there by August 29, 2021!
Did you know that we have the most recent cosmetics available in the Item Shop. With our website, you can check out the latest content coming to the shop or already in stock. Fortnite Item ShopDatabase!