We first found some hidden gnomes. This time, we’re searching for Hungry Gnomes. Below you’ll find descriptions and locations for all the hungry gnomes.
If you want to know more about this week’s challenges, check out our Fortnite Week 8 Season 4 Guide!
Fortnite Hungry Gnome Spots
Here is a map showing all the Hungry Gnomes that you will find on the island. If you’re close to them, they will make a distinct “yum, Yum, Yum” sound.
- Salty Springs: You will find a gnome at the soda station.
- Risky Reels: On the west side of Risky Reels you’ll find a concession stand, behind the counter is the Gnome.
- Greasy Grove is located in the main restaurant (Durr Burger), and can be found in the basement behind some wooden boxes and beside a barrel.
- Pleasant Park: He’s located in the back corner, near the shelves, at the gas station.
- Tomato Town – He can be found behind the counter on the first floor corner of the main restaurant, Pizza Place.
- Lucky Landing: You can find this gnome on the first-floor kitchen, just next to the fridge, far back in the area.
- Retail Row: Go to Noms grocery and then go to the northern portion of the block where you will find the gnome behind the crates.
- South Retail Row Gas Station. You’ll find the gnome in front of the checkout stand at the gas station.
- Soccer Field West of Tilted towers: The gnome is waiting in the taco shop north of the soccer pitch.
- Tilted Towers – You can find a gnome at the back of the Noms convenience store (small brick building located just north Trump Tower/Castle).
- Moisty Mire is located on the set of the film. The gnome can also be found in the area for food.
- Northern Soccer Stadium: The gnome will be located in the food area at the soccer stadium’s north east corner.
- South of Shifty Shafts – The small town with BIG Wooden Chairs has a gnome at the taco shop.
- North West of Flush Factory: In the big disco area, head to the food area and you will find another hungry gnome behind the counter!