This Fortnite Driftboard Guide provides information about where to find it, how to use it, controls, and other tips and tricks to make the most of this new vehicle. Fortnite has some great snowboarding action for you!
The Driftboard can be used to get around the map. You can lift yourself up and travel quite far. The Driftboard allows you to perform various tricks, such as holding different directions in the air. It is a great way to navigate the map.
The Driftboard was delayed a lot, but finally was released on February 19, 2019.
Here is a map that shows where driftboards can often be found. LootLake.info provided the map.
These can be jumped on just like any other Fortnite vehicle. To release the button, hold it down. You can also control it using your standard movement keys. You can also boost using the default sprint key on your PC which is L Shift. Jumping requires you to hold your jump key.
Driftboard Tips & Tricks
- These can be quite slow if you don’t boost it often enough. It is easy to recharge the boost.
- The back of the board displays the boost charge. When the board turns green, you can boost. It is not fully charged at the moment you jump on it. However, it will charge immediately after you attach your body to it. It will lose its charge immediately if you leave the board.
- Tricks can be done in the same manner as you would with any other vehicle. To perform a back flip, hold back and front-flip forward. To spin, hold left or right.
- You cannot build while you’re on the board. This means that you will be obliterated by anyone who starts firing at your building plans.
- While on the board, you can fire your weaponry or use consumables. While on the board, you can also harvest, loot and revive your teammates.