Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has introduced again the Clinger explosive, and gamers must use it in-game to earn XP. One of many weekly quests requires gamers to deal 100 injury with Clingers on opponents.
Clingers are present in chests and as floor loot in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1. There isn’t any particular location for this explosive weapon, so gamers must maintain looking out chests to accumulate one. Upon getting acquired the weapon, begin partaking in fights to deal injury with the Clinger. Gamers will most frequently discover the Unusual variant of this explosive, and the next listing options Clinger’s statistics:
Picture by way of Epic Video games
- Rarity – Unusual
- Sort – Explosive
- Physique Injury – 100
- Construction Injury – 200
- Most Stack – 6
Clingers work much like grenades, however the one distinction is that it sticks to opponents and has a detonation delay. You’ll be able to goal opponents tenting inside builds and blast them out through the use of the Clinger. The explosion damages space and the Clinger simply knocks down opponents with low shields.
To make use of the Clinger:
- Maintain the button you’d use for aiming to purpose the clinger
- Default L2 PS4/PS5, Left Set off on Xbox One and Xbox Collection X|S, and Proper mouse button on PC.
- A pink curved line will seem from the character to indicate the place it’s going to land.
- Press the fireplace button to throw it.
- Default R2 PS4/PS5, Proper Set off on Xbox One and Xbox Collection X|S, and Left mouse button on PC to launch it.
Gamers can use the Clinger together with the Grenade Launcher to devastate the enemy in Fortnite. Destroy opponent builds with the Clinger whereas exactly aiming with the Grenade Launcher to deal injury.
For extra on Fortnite Chapter 3 guides, try Where is Tilted Towers In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 on Professional Recreation Guides.