We welcome new challenges and quests each week. We’re now in Week 9 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6. We will be providing the guides for the difficult quests as well as general tips and tricks to make the simple quests easier.
Cheat Sheet Map
Below is the map that shows the locations for all the spawns needed to complete the quests. If you require more information, please refer to the instructions below.
- Red Circles: Areas with high chicken spawn rates.
- Blue Circles – High spawning rate fishing holes.
- Purple Circles: Locations with high boar spawn rates.
- NPCs – Locations of NPCs who sell Rifts.
General Tips and Tricks
- Buy a Character to activate a Rift Rifts are 245 Gold Bars. Make sure you have enough before you seek out an NPC. This list will show you where each NPC sells them.
- Raz: Raz is located on the second floor in the largest building of Colossal Crops.
- Rebirth Raven: Raven lives in the house overlooking Coral Castle, northwest of Sweaty Sands.
- Orelia: Orelia lies in the Ruins Islands, just south of Flush Factory.
- Cabbie: Cabbie is standing in front of the large building on Lazy Lake’s southern side.
- Castaway Jonesy – Castaway Jonesy is located on the small, northeastern corner.
- Willow: Willow wanders around Weeping Woods, often on the southern half.
- Bunker Jonesy – Bunker Jonesy sells rifts at four locations.
- Just east of Misty Meadows.
- Northwest of Shipwreck Cove, in the wooden house.
- You will find it in the section northwest of Steamy Stacks.
- The lighthouse is located on the island directly northwest of Stealthy Stronghold.
- Hunt a Boar : The best places to hunt Boars are marked by the purple circles on the map. The following guide will provide additional information on hunting wildlife. How to Hunt Wildlife in Fortnite.
- You can spend 7 seconds within 7 metres of a fleeing bird. : The map’s red circles indicate the best places to locate chickens. You can simply follow them as they run towards you, but not pick them up. As long as you’re near them, they will run away.
- Storm health: Get healthy This sounds more difficult than it really is. There are many ways to do this. The easiest is to use either a bandage and a medical kit while you’re dealing with the storm. You must be mindful not to let your health deteriorate to the point that you are unable to complete healing. This is a good idea, as you will take less damage from the storm.
- Shockwave Grenade yourself during the Storm Finding a Shockwave Grenade is the hardest part of this quest. These grenades are rare and Epic so you may not find one during the match. You can grab one when you find it, and then throw it at yourself. This should be paired with the quests to Gain health in the Storm or Build in the Storm if you can.
- Survive storm phases : This quest is quite straightforward and does not require any assistance. Try to survive every round for as long as possible! This can be achieved in one match if you get to the end.
- You can build in the Storm : You take less damage during a storm so it’s better to do this at the start of the match. After you have cut down the trees, gather 100 wood and wait for it to hit you. Then, build 10 structures. If possible, you should combine this quest with Gain Health in Storm and Gain Health in Storm.
- Catch Fish (Legendary) [50/100/150/200/250]The Legendary Quest for this week is quite straightforward but can be difficult due to the sheer number of fish that you need to catch. The map’s blue circles indicate the locations with the highest spawn rates for fishing holes. This is easiest with Fishing Rods because Harpoon Guns are more likely to catch weapons than fish. Your goal doesn’t include catching weapons or junk with your fishing equipment. It is best to form a group of four people with whom you are familiar and work together in order to complete the legendary quest.
As we said, Fortnite drops a new set of challenges every week and you have potential to earn 277,000 XP if you complete all of them! To maximize your XP, make sure you check out our Complete Guide each week to see the latest challenges and guides.
We cover the latest season of Fortnite in our Complete Guide to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6! Make sure you check out all of our guides and skins to level up to 100.