Glyph master Raz is a bad astral projection of Raz. It has assumed the role of Spire Assassin at The Spire. For some helpful tips and help in locating him, see the guide below.
How to defeat Glyph Master Raz and collect The Spire Artifact
To complete the mission, head to Colossal Crops. Raz’s normal spawn location. You’ll notice that Raz is in holographic form and seems concerned that he has somehow traveled to The Spire. This is a sign that Raz must be defeated by Glyph Master Raz.
Glyph Master Raz can be seen walking among the buildings below the spire. You can find him in the area by listening to his demonic mutterings. You must defeat him in order to grab the Spire Artifact, which can be difficult.
These are some tips that will help you defeat Raz to complete the final Spire Quest.
- Land at the Spire. Raz is a sought-after Mythic explosive weapon, and many players will want him to be defeated, even if you’ve completed the quest. To defeat Raz, you should arrive at The Spire before the others do.
- Don’t forget to pack your bags. It is important to have multiple weapons, at least one that is rare or more. Raz is very powerful and has many attacks. You will need different weapons with different ranges in order to defeat him. It is important to have some sort of healing. It’s always best to quickly heal yourself with floppers.
- Keep your distance. Keep your distance even when you are finally fighting Raz. Raz’s attack uses electricity to penetrate walls. It can cause up to 50 damage if you get too close. You can’t hide behind objects, it doesn’t help.
- Steal the kill. You could wait for Raz to die, and then attack Raz with your stronger weapons.
- Take your time. To defeat him, the best method we found was to keep your distance, look around corners, and then drop a clip into his head. He will not follow you for very long.
Your level of skill as a player is the most important factor in defeating Raz. Raz is much more difficult than any other NPC, including the SpireAssassin who used to guard The Spire.
You will receive a Spire Artifact from him once you have defeated him. You can interact with the artifact to complete your quest. Congratulations! Congratulations!
Did you know that we also cover cosmetics and skin products before they are released? Check out our list. Leaked Skins & Cosmetics for Chapter 2 Season 6!