Fortnite Chapter 2 Episode 6 is now available! You will find all the new features and locations, coins, challenges, as well as everything else that will keep you coming back to Fortnite every day.
- 1 Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guide
- 1.1 Season 6 Challenges
- 1.2 Season 6 General
- 1.3 Season 6 POIs/Landmark/NPC Locations & Guides
- 1.4 Season 6 Weapons/Boss Locations & Guides
- 1.5 Season 6 XP Coins
- 1.6 Season 6 Milestones
- 1.7 Season 6 Achievements/Legacies
- 1.8 Season 6 Cosmetics
- 1.9 Season 6 Battle Pass
- 1.10 Season 6 Weekly Lists
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guide
This article can be used as your go-to source for all information throughout the season. This article will contain every list, guide, feature, and other information this Season has to offer.
We cover all the new season in our guide. All the guides and info for challenges, mechanics, and coins you’re looking for will be accessible from these lists. This guide will be updated whenever something new appears, so make sure you check back daily to see new features!
Season 6 Challenges
We’ve included the links and lists of all the challenges that are available in Chapter 2, Season 6.
Current/Upcoming Epic Queries
- Keep your shields on for at least 1 minute [0/1]
- Use bandages [0/3]
- Play different game modes [0/3]
- Deadfire – Spend gold bars [0/1]
- Eliminate your opponent at a distance greater then 25 meters [0/1]
- Place a spirit crystal on the tallet peak [0/10]
- Visit the GHOST and SHADOW ruins [0/2]
- Legendary: Deal damage with dual pistols [0/1500/3000/4500/6000/7500]
Season 6 General
In this list, you’ll find all the new mechanics added to the game. This section will be updated anytime there is a significant new change.
- How to Hunt Wildlife
- How to Craft Primal weapons
- How to Craft Mechanical weapons
- How to Craft a Hunter’s Cloak
- Best Places to Collect Wood, Stone, and Metal
- How to Get The Mythic Spire Jump Boots in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- How to Upgrade Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 | All Upgrade NPC Locations
- How to Tame Wolves
- How to Tame Boars
- Where to Find Raptors in Fortnite
- Where to Find Wolves, Chickens, Boars, and Frogs in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Season 6 POIs/Landmark/NPC Locations & Guides
We’ve got some significant map changes this season! Here is the full list of all the new locations and their guides.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Map – Changes, New POIs, Landmarks, & Locations
- All NPC Locations for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- All Bunker Chest Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Season 6 Weapons/Boss Locations & Guides
Want to know where all the bosses are and what loot they drop? Where to find all Exotic and Mythic weapons on the new map? We’ve got you covered!
- All Boss Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- Where to Find All Exotic Weapon Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- All Mythic Weapon Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- Fortnite NPC Item Drop Rates Chapter 2 Season 6
Weekly Epic Challenges
This list is updated the most often! Check back here every week for easy access to every weekly challenge list.
- Week #1 Epic Quest Full List
- Week #2 Epic Quest Cheat-Sheet
- Week #5 Epic Quest Cheat-Sheet
- Week #9 Epic Quest Cheat-Sheet
Season 6 XP Coins
Normally every week, XP Coins are released upon the map, 10 in total, to get some much-needed EXP. However, last season these did not appear until Week 7.
If this changes, we’ll be sure to update this page asap!
Season 6 Milestones
If you’d like to see all the Milestones in one guide, you can follow this link:
Season 6 Achievements/Legacies
If you’d like to see all the Legacies in one guide, you can follow this link:
Season 6 Cosmetics
You can find the full list of all the significant cosmetics leaked or released each week below! These include the skins, pickaxes, wraps, and anything that is not yet available!
Season 6 Battle Pass
Here we have all of the Skins of the Battle Pass and all of the rewards you can get in the Battle Pass!
Season 6 Weekly Lists
Quests still have rarities now. You will receive a Legendary quest each week that will give 35,000 XP for completing the first stage, and then 24,000 XP for the remaining four. This can be usually be done with multiple players. Epic quests appear to be broken down into multiple parts, and you will receive 24,000 XP for completing each of them.
Uncommon quests and common quests are usually pulled from the same list, but three of them are randomly selected every day to award you 10,000 XP. Once you’ve finished them, it cycles through the rest of the list and only awards you 1,000 XP for each quest.
- Visit the Zero Point [0/1]
- Craft pistols [0/3]
- Defeat a Spire Guardian [0/1]
- Hunt predators [0/3]
- Tame a boar at Colossal Crops [0/1]
- Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops [0/1]
- Raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and from Coral Castle [0/2]
- Legendary: Spend gold bars [0/150/300/450/600/750]
- Maintain full shields for 1 minute [0/1]
- Use bandages [0/3]
- Play different game modes [0/3]
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire [0/1]
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters [0/1]
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallet mountain [0/10]
- Visit GHOST and SHADOW ruins [0/2]
- Legendary: Double pistols deal damage [0/1500/3000/4500/6000/7500]
- Eliminate a player while swimming [0/1]
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Buss [0/100]
- Pickaxe eliminations [0/1]
- Build sandcastles [0/3]
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops [0/100]
- Destroy opponent structure while driving a modded vehicle [0/1]
- Destroy sandcastles [0/3]
- Legendary: Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades [100/200/300/400/500]
- Activate a Rift by Purchasing it from a Character [0/1]
- Hunt a Boar [0/1]
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken [0/1]
- Gain health in the Storm [0/1]
- Shockwave Grenade yourself while in the Storm [0/1]
- Survive Storm phases [0/5]
- Build in the Storm [0/10]
- Legendary: Catch Fish [50/100/150/200/250]
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park [0/1]
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers [0/3]
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers [0/2]
- Damage Opponents within 10 seconds of landing [0/1]
- Dance in Durr Burger Kitchen [0/1]
- Use firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit [0/1]
- Drive from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle.[0/1]
- Legendary: Destroy structures with fire [100/200/300/400/500]
- Makeshift weapon elimination [0/1]
- Primal weapon elimination [0/1]
- Mechanical weapon elimination [0/1]
- Mark weapons of different rarity [0/1]
- Collect meat or peppers [0/5]
- Consume Foraged items [0/3]
- Hunt Raptors [0/2]
- Legendary: Damage opponents [2500/5000/7500/10000/12500]
- Open Safes [0/3]
- Complete Bounties [0/3]
- Reach max shields in different matches [0/3]
- Stay within 20 meters of a player for three seconds while wearing a prop disguise [0/3]
- Hit from 50 meters or greater with a bow [0/1]
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle [0/1]
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie’s Lighthouse [0/1]
- Legendary Quest: Deal damage with makeshift weapons [2500/5000/7500/10000/12500]
- Deal Damage with SMGs 
- Search Ammo Boxes 
- Use a Campfire 
- Modify Vehicles with Off-road tires 
- Drive from Sweaty Sands to Colossal Crops without leaving the vehicle 
- Maintain a speed of 65 or greater for 4 seconds in a vehicle
- Get two seconds of airtime in a vehicle
- Legendary Quest: Collect Bars [1000 | 2000 | 3000 | 4000 | 5000]
- Set Structures on Fire (10)
- For help with this, please use the following link: How to Set Structures on Fire in Fortnite
- Search Chests (7)
- This is probably the easiest quest they’ve had so far this season. If you’d like to get it done quickly and in a relatively safe area, The Orchard has anywhere from 7 to 12 chests that spawn every match.
- Eliminate Opponents With Weapons of Rare Rarity or Higher (3)
- This is easiest to do in Team Rumble, since weapons tend to be of higher rarity in those matches. You can grab or craft a shotgun of Rare Rarity or higher fairly easily. Toward the end of the match, swoop in on unsuspecting opponents and fire away.
- Shockwave Wildlife Using a Shockwave Grenade or Bow (1)
- This is a fairly straightforward quest; the hardest part is finding wildlife. You will almost always find at least three boars on the southern edge of Colossal Crops. If you do not know how to craft a Shockwave Bow, use the following link: How to Craft a Mechanical Shockwave Bow
- Tame Wildlife (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage The Recycler (1000)
- The most difficult part of this task is finding a Recycler. Unfortunately, there are no set spawn locations for Recyclers, nor any method of finding one. You’ll have to keep your eye open to spot one. We strongly recommend doing this in Team Rumble since you will have plenty of opponents clustered together near the end of the match, which makes dealing explosive damage much easier. Use the following link to see everythign you need to know about the Recycler: How to Use the Recycler.
- Revive a Teammate (1)
- This can only be done in Duos, Trios, or Squads. Reviving is a bit more difficult than Rebooting a teammate since it’s rare that an opponent will knock a teammate without eliminating them shortly after. The fastest way to do this involves a bit of cheating. Invite a friend to a match, ask them to fall from a great height, then revive them.
- Legendary: Deal Damage with Primal Weapons (2,500 | 5,000 | 7,500 | 10,000 | 12,500)
- Since Primal Weapons don’t require steady aim, this is easiest to do in Team Rumble. Short-range Primal Weapons should be your main artillery. Swoop in on unsuspecting opponents towards the end of the match and blast them.
Week 3 Epic Quests Full List
- Fly 20 Meters With a Chicken (20)
- Hunt a Chicken (1)
- You can eliminate one chicken with any weapon. You will find chickens everywhere on the map. The most common areas where they are active are the Primal Environment, South of Colossal Crops, and East of The Spire.
- Catch Fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (5)
- Shotguns (1000): Do You Want to Deal with It?
- This can be done in Squads or Team Rumble. Squads and Team Rumble have up to 15 opponents within close proximity. You can use a Shotgun to get damage credit. For easy damage credit, Squads allows you to knock down your opponents and then approach them with a shotgun.
- Take Headshots With Rifles (10)
- This is best done in squads. You can knock down your opponent to make them slow and still allow you to approach them for consecutive headshots.
- Use a Pistol (500) to Deal Damage within 20 Meters
- This can also be done in Squads with the same technique described above. NPCs can be surprised by your pistol attacks if you approach them.
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (1)
- Legendary: Forage Bouncy Eggs Hidden Around the Map (10 | 20 | 30 | 40 | 50)
Week 2 Epic Quest Complete List
- Make a Mechanical Explosive Bow, a Manual Bow, or a Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- Tame a Boar (1)
- Take out Mechanical Weapons (300)
- Dealing Explosive Damage to Opponents (1000).
- Ride Different Ziplines (5)
- Get Literature Samples from Pleasant Park, Lazy lake, or Retail Row (4)
- Take a Headshot and Bow (1)
- 10,000 — 12,500)| 5,000 | 7,500 | 10,000 | 12,500)
Week 1 Epic Quest Complete List
- Hunt Wildlife
- You can make Primal weapons with bones and makeshift weaponry
- Make a Hunter’s Cloak
- Talk to the characters
- Collect parts from vehicles, buses, trucks, and tractors.
- Find golden artifacts close to the Spire
- A makeshift weapon and mechanical parts can be used to craft mechanical weapons
- Legendary: Craft Items (3 | 6 | 9 | 12 | 15)