These are the Fortnite 11.20 Patch Notes unofficial! Epic isn’t compiling as detailed notes as they used to. We’re compiling a list of all the changes in the latest update. We have some bug fix information and will be posting any additional changes. These will be replaced with official patch notes, if available.
Patch Release Date & Time
Fortnite 11.20 Patch was launched on November 11th 2019.
Official Patch Notes
Epic has posted some patch notes. However, not all patches have been updated. These patch notes are available for you to see:
- Daily Challenges are back, and you can complete them for XP
- There are up to three challenges at once. Once a day, you can swap out a Challenge for another.
- You can filter your items in the Locker by the Season that they were introduced into.
- You can filter your items based on Season by entering the Season name in search bar. Use terms like “season 5,” “season x,” “chapter 2 season 1,” etc.
- Now you can adjust the UI contrast.
- To adjust the UI contrast, use the User Interface Contrast setting in the Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Fortnite has a tutorial playlist that can be used on mobile devices.
- Microsoft DirectX 12 can be used in the Advanced Graphics Section of the Video Settings.
- Adjusted the headshot multiplier of the Tactical Shotgun so it’s now in line with the headshot multiplier of the Pump Shotgun.
- Slurp Tankers have an effect on the effectiveness of your health (summum of Health + Shield).
- Bandage Bazooka syncing issues resolved (Because these issues were resolved, Bandage Bazooka was re-enabled.
- Reported hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved that the equipped item slot is the selection slot for players when they open their inventory.
- As players land on the map, we have addressed reports that buildings may appear low-detailed when using Xbox One or PlayStation 4.
- The Devastator Outfit now has its hair in the right color.
- The John Wick Outfit’s Pistol no longer appears larger than intended.
- The Magma Wrap is now correctly visible on all except the Bandage Bazooka or Pistol.
- It will appear on future releases of these weapons correctly.
Chapter 2 Season 1 Extended
The Season of the Battle Pass Chapter 2 will be extended to February 2020!
A new year brings new beginnings. Last year, we celebrated 14 Days of Fortnite during the holidays. This year we’ve got even more content for you to unwrap, including new game features, free rewards and a live experience that you won’t want to miss. To prepare for all the new holiday-themed updates, we will be extending Chapter 2’s first season into early February. Get ready for winter
Unofficial Patch Notes
Let’s take a look at some additional items that were leaked or added into the game. You can find leaked cosmetics on this. page.
Uncovering Mystery Skin
If you collect all of the FORTNITE lettersYou will be rewarded this season with the Mystery Skin
Option for Anonymous Appearance
This allows you to create an anonymous appearance, which will change how your cosmetics appear for competitors in a match. This feature is available to stream snipers who create content.
It is snowing
Fortnite has already begun to show signs of winter with some snowfall!
It started to snow in any of the areas on the map a little.
We don’t get snow for 3 seasons this year, so we hope not pic.twitter.com/JQUHVYthAv
— Kleinmike (@xkleinmikex) November 20, 2019
New Weapons Leaked
It appears that the Scoped Assault Rifle will be returning to the game along with a new Heavy Assault Rifle.Source). These were not included in the current patch. You can expect them in a future upgrade.