Epic Games released the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Patch Update. It brings the Week 1 Seasonal Quests into the game. A few new mechanics have been added to Fortnite Chapter 3, including Sprinting and Mantling. In-game, the No Build mode is active.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Episode 2 Week 1 Quests has nine challenges. Each Quest will give players 20,000 XP for completing it. While some Quests are easy, others require players to visit particular areas. These are the Week 1 Quests currently available in the game.
Screenshot taken by Cheaterboss.net
- Spend Bars (0/500).
- Take home a Combat SMG (or a drum shotgun) in one match (0/2)
- Within 3 seconds of sprinting, mantle onto a ledge (0/3)
- Use the Repair Torch (0/200).
- Search chests for IO Airships (0/3)
- Deal damage to IO Forces (0/500).
- You can launch yourself 150m from a Siege Cannon (0/150).
- Locate the ammo and search boxes in designated locations.
- You can damage opponents with a shotgun (0/1000)
Related: What is Fortnite No Build Mode?
To search Chests within IO Airships players will need to use ziplines to get onboard these floating blimps. These IO Airships can be found around all major POIs. You can also find Siege Cannons at the top of IO Airships that can be used for air launch.
You are wondering how to purchase The Origin’s cosmetics. Check out How to get the Origin skin in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2? on Cheaterboss.net.