We welcome new challenges and quests each week. We are currently in Week 14 of Epic Quests. We will be providing the guides to complete the difficult quests as well as general tips and tricks to make the simple quests easier.
Fortnite Epic Quests are available on Thursdays. This set will be available starting September 9, 2021.
Cheat Sheet Map
Below is a map showing the locations of all spawns in this week’s quests. If you require more information, please refer to the instructions below.
General Tips & Tricks
These instructions contain links to each guide as well as simple tips that will make simple tasks easier.
These are all the details you need about Epic Quests Week! You should also check out our Fortnite HomepageFor the most recent news, guides, content, and information about Fortnite, visit our Fortnite News Page!
- Buy a character to activate a Rift. 
- Guide: Where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing it from a Character
- Three characters are shown on the map who sell rifts: Rick Sanchez and Beast Boy. You can see the locations of each character by clicking on the green markers. Simply approach them and interact with them. Then, select the option of purchasing rifts.
- Corny Complex offers the opportunity to collect foraged items. 
- This map shows you the location of this quest. It is easiest to do this by cutting down the corn or collecting the cabbage from the ground. Corny Complex will be a hotly contested area at the start of a match in the final week Season 7. It is best to do this after either the first or second storm circle has closed in.
- Destroy Alien Eggs. 
- You can find Alien Egg Spawns in the yellow areas highlighted on the map. Because this is a seldom visited location, the basement of Durr Burger is the best place to finish this quest.
- Eliminate any attached Alien Parasite. 
- Although it’s easy to get rid of attached alien parasites, sometimes it can be difficult to find them. This quest can be completed by keeping an eye out for animals with attached Alien Parasites. You might also spot an enemy with an attached Alien Parasite if you land at Holly Hedges. This quest can be completed anywhere on the map. We have not designated any specific locations.
- In Holly Hatchery and Corny Complex, Ignite structures 
- You can find the locations you need to complete the quest at the purple markers on the map. You will likely encounter many opponents in both areas, so it is a good idea to go after the second or third storm circle has passed. Corny Complex is the easiest area to complete, as there are more fireflies. But you also have the option to grab a gas can to blow up some buildings.
- In a vehicle, you can inflict damage on others. 
- Although you can do this quest anywhere on the map it is easiest to complete it in an area with lots of people and vehicles. You have many options to speed up this quest. Because it provides quick escape and coverage, one of the most preferred methods is to fire at enemy below using a teammate’s UFO.
- Put tires on IO cars. 
- You can do this by simply landing at any red marker on the map above, and then walking up to one the IO cars to remove the tires. The Discovery Dish at the western edge is not often contested so landing there at start of match will allow you to complete this quest in just seconds.
Make sure to visit our complete website. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!