Project Star is a Robox new game that has been much anticipated. It was inspired by Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (a popular anime). The controls are not explained well, as is the case with many anime Roblox games.
Before you can jump in and begin playing, it is important to learn how to play. One of the most crucial controls you need to be familiar with is M. This will provide access to your menu, where you can find lots of information. Below is a list with all the controls available in Roblox Project Star.
Project Star Controls
- WASD – Movement Keys
- Double Tap W, A. S. or D – Dash
- ~ – Open inventory
- Number Keys – Select an item from the inventory slot
- Basic Attack: M1 (Left click)
- Spacebar – Jump
- C, Z., G. T. E. R – Abilities in your Stand (Varies depending upon what you have unlocked).
- F – Block
- Shift – Shift Lock/Camera Lock
- Ctrl + Toggle Run (Stand still and stop running)
- Alt – Get an item
- Q – Summon your stand, if you have it equipped
- M – Open or close menu options
- O – Zoom Camera Out
- I – Zoom Camera In
Although there are many controls you need to be aware of, you’ll want to know how to sprint to get around faster. You can now play Roblox Project Star, and create your own crazy adventure.
Roblox information can be found at All Controls in Roblox Verdant MoonAnd How to get the Plane and Helicopter in Roblox Adopt MeCheaterboss.net